Saturday, January 4, 2014

Introduction - Carol DuBosch

I'm delighted to be embarking on A Letter A Week 2014 and have jumped right in. Here are the first letters of my "Place" alphabet. They reference things that are important to my 5 grandchildren about being at my house. I've written the Uncial letters on Canson MiTientes with sumi ink, the drawings are colored pencil, and the titles written with a pointed pen. I'm making two sets of letters will mount them in accordion books for each of my children. Only 23 letters to go! See more of my calligraphy at www.caroldubosch.com.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Carol! I am also delighted to find you here, I just visited your website and saw your beautiful work. It will be a pleasure to follow your calli-graphy in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! I am looking forward to seeing just what is special to your grandkids!
    Sandy in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your drawings are great carol - they really give a sense of the children as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - we appreciate hearing from you!