Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Getting ahead of myself...


Getting ahead with my free form alphabet by a few weeks, well months. Justification being my challenge alphabet looks like being just that...a challenge. Have I bitten off more than I can chew? First 'challenge' attempted alphabet letters failed. I cut the letter card circles to large by 7mm. Discovering the fact after cutting all 26 circles by hand and drawing letter shapes onto all 26 ready for further shaping. Pays to measure twice and cut once. How hard is it! Blame it on a senior moment.  I am enjoying following the progress of the other participants, some very clever and beautiful ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely one of those who has often mis-cut much to my chagrin! I hope the challenge lessens over time - I still love the 'travel lines' across these letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame about the other alphabet (you're in "good" company though - I think that must have happened to us all at one time or another), but this alphabet certainly looks as though it's coming along well! I love the colors & varied patterns...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - we appreciate hearing from you!